Amazon.in

Sunday 5 February 2023

My 3 Days Routine Talk (A Salesman) Part 5

Hello My Name Is Rehbar


25-01-2023


Today Asusually I woke up late and I was very late to woke up that's why I could not go to the GYM, So I logged in my regular company After having 1 hour login I went to meet my old clint who was not much interested in my business 

Then I worship to god in near by Mosque and then I went to meet my another new clint I wanted to came back till 3 pm but I couldn't Because the new clint was very interested in my business He also offered me a cup of tea and some snacks and then I started to show the plan of my business to him, Plan was good for him He is interested in my concept but now he wanted some time to think I Said ok and then...

I started my bike to got home when I was coming back from there I had got a call from uncle He was saying he want me to talk to the WIFI operator of his area for the new connection of WIFI so I went there I talked WIFI operator and then I came back from there I was too late to login Well I did login and I completed my login and now I am going to sleep...

Lesson-do worship to god all the time God is always with you in your bad as well as in your good 

26-01-2023

Today I woke up early, Everybody had on leave because today was republic day Everybody were celebrating republic day Except me so first of all I went to GYM but what I saw GYM is Closed I had call to the Gym Guy and he Simply Denied me to open the GYM today

So I came back from there I had a schedule from team mate side We had to go to meet some old clints basically Firstly I went to meet my New Team mates I had gave some trainings to them for the business and then I met some of my team mate Clints so from one of them Purchase our product sale close BOOM,

After Me and my team mate was eating peanuts on that time an unknown person came to me and he was like I know you your name is Rehbar and I said Yes you are right my name is Rehbar How may assist you my friend,

So he was trying to tell me that he work with me in my regular company he watched me over there I was like Oh Ok he introduce him and I took his number I arrange the meeting with him regarding my business after that another unknow person came to me and he was like what you were talking about Guys regarding like job and brand promotion something like that so I told him totally about my conversation and some of my business concept and he got also ready to meet with me regarding my business that means I have got 2 new clints for my business without doing anything very nice, then I came back from there I had dinner and now I am going to sleep...

Lesson-Your Intention Always right Opportunity always come to you 

29-01-2023

Today I woke up late as I do all the time but I was Earlier than Yesterday Because I had to go for teammate Schedule in Murad Nagar,

So Basically Today was Sunday that's Why I did not go to the gym so he called me for the schedule but it was raining at that time so I told him Please call me when the weather will clear so after some time weather got clear and then we went to Murad Nagar, We have got Two Clint over there to handle I showed him my brand plan They had some queries I Cleared them queries then They Told me that they will think about it and then let us know well after that we went back from there 

So basically when we were coming from there rain got started again but the rain was not heavy so we did not stop and we came to home then my team mate dropped me at my home and then he gone afterthat I logged in my regular company now login got completed and I am going to sleep...


Lesson-First Listen to the People and then Speak if Mandatory 


If You Like It Share It, If you did not like it still share this maybe your Friend will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehbar Khan Star Daily Rotine

  In a world that's constantly on the move, finding a balance between work, personal pursuits, and self-care is crucial. Meet Rehbar Kha...