Amazon.in

Monday 30 January 2023

My 3 Days Routine Talk (A Salesman) Part 4

 

Hello My Rehbar Khan


Date-19-01-2023


Today Was a good day, Basically I woke up late which is my daily habit, But the day was very Productive Actually There was week off today from my regular company, So I went to gym on time and then I had heavy Breakfast because today I had to buy some clothes for the Father from the Noida, 

So I picked up my scotty and I went on the way I met a homeless lady She was asking for money and i didn't have cash that's why I took her to feed So I was ordering food then another lady came So Basically I had to order for 2 people and I did, After that A boy has also arrived. 

My money was looking to be spent very fast. So I could not feed that boy I Feel sad that I do not have even a penny of money so that I can feed them all.

Well I got out from there, After that I bought clothes, I got a heavy discount on clothes. Basically Which Money I had spend on homeless People God return me by Discount by the way I came back from there I had Lunch and then I went to find a new clint for sale 

Today I got back to back 3 potential clients to whom I will show my business plan very soon after that I left for Schedule in Murad Nagar with my teammates so I gave my business Proposal there to a man

So I talked to him for a long time because he was a potential clint It had a logical conversation with him but eventually He said to me a Big NO but I will meet him again and Then I went to meet my other teammate, he blessed with a baby boy I congratulate him then I asked him for a party and then

 I left then got back from there and I sat with my teammate who always live with me and then I left from there too, and I came home and had dinner and Now I am going to sleep..


Lesson-Always help People, GOD is always with you to support you


Date-22-01-2023


Today I got up very late because it was Sunday but I forgot that I had lots of schedule today, So I got up and took shower when I was bathing I realized the whole bathroom filled with water so I Checked, The Pipe of bathroom was jammed From the scrap, I had taken the bath and now I had to cleaned the pipe which was internally pipe fitting So I started cleaning it, I had nothing like that from which I can Clean the pipe, 

So it took me two hours to clean it from the different different ways, but I did not give up and I did clean Complete pipe, after that I took shower again and got ready, 

I got a call from one of my team mate I had to go over there, then I reached to his clint shop with him the clint was not available there then he called his clint but call did not pick up after that We got to his Clint home and then he called him back again but still call did not pick, We knock his clint door again and again but no response after certain of period time

Finally he picked up our call and then he came to open the door we did not complain him why he was not picking up our call after that we sat there maybe he was little bit sick by the way we had a long talk but because lack of money he did not take our brand as of now

Actually he is going to get married that's why his budget is running low but he will work with us very soon because I explained him very well after that 

we came back from there and then I Completed my login hour and now I am going to sleep..


Lesson-Keep doing effort in right direction you will be definetly get success


Date-24-01-2023


I woke up very early today but I could not got up And I was very late to got up thats why I could not go to the gym So I did login after having 1 hour login

I called my clint to arrange the meeting, Schedule got confirmed after that I did login for 1 more hour and then I went to meet my Clint,

I just did some chit chat with him and then I showed him my business plan Because he had to go for the worship of GOD that why I showed him my plan very quickly, 

Basically in between the conversation he was telling me that he got connected with any brand before Well I will talk to him regarding this day after tomorrow after that

I came back from there and I completed my login and then I went to the gym when I was coming back from the gym I got to know that I Forget to Punch me in the regular company Actually I do punch in and punch out with the help of Company Application but the Application work only on specific time 

Basically I have got loss of 7:30 Hour I mean 1 Day of my Salary  So Sad of me well I came back from gym I had dinner and now I am going to sleep 



Lesson-Don't Do Overthinking it is very harmful for you


If You Like It Share It, If you did not like it still share this maybe your Friend will like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehbar Khan Star Daily Rotine

  In a world that's constantly on the move, finding a balance between work, personal pursuits, and self-care is crucial. Meet Rehbar Kha...