Amazon.in

Tuesday 14 February 2023

My 3 Days Routine Talk (A Salesman) Part 6

 Hello My Name is Rehbar


Date-30-01-2023


Today I woke up late and then Went to the gym because I was late that's why I Could not complete full routine of workout after that

I came back from there had Breakfast and then I did login After having 1 hour login I called to my clint for the meeting because today he was going to tell me that he will work with me or he will not, 

So I talked to him and he told me that He will not work with me because his elder sister is saying no to work with me I just got little bit upset 

I took Long Breathe and I thought I should go over there I should Convince him not to his sister because he had watch my business not his sister and If I did not go It will make a negative impact on him so I Started my bike and went to there I sat with him I told him lots of thing about my business to him

I cleared his all queries and he Just did pre registration with me BOOM, after that he told me that he will purchase product day after tomorrow I became happy when I was going there I was positive that I will definitely promote my product to him in any condition and I did then I came back from there login myself now login got completed and I am going to sleep...


Lesson of the day-Always Think Positive and You will definitely  get Positive result 



Date-05-02-2023


Today I woke up very Early Comparison to all my previous days because I slept at my uncle's house because he and his family was not available there so he gave me duty to Patrol his house So I reached over there last night he got android led and wife so I thought my time will be pass very easy over here but I When

I was trying to on the led tv so I found there is technical issue in router(which provide WIFI) So I tried to fix router problem but I could not, So that's why

I Slept very early that's why I could woke up early Well I get back from there because today was Sunday I did not go to GYM Well I had to Murad Nagar for the Clint meeting so I did, Well I did a good follow-up over there apart from this I just got angry over there on One of my team mate clint and he got offend my clint got hamper after that I got back from there My Team mate dropped me at my home then I logged in and now my login got completed and I am going to sleep..


Lesson of the day-Never ever become Angry always cool all time



Date-11-02-2023


Today I woke up very Early Because I had to go to my Village So I took Breakfast Very Quickly then I went to my Village 

Actually I had to go to village Because my grandmother is very sick I need to get there to check that is she alright or not so Me and my little bro reach over there we talked to her 

After that we met from other people in my village because I went there after a year I met my all village friends after that we made a plan that we should play cricket because it was so long to play cricket so we split the player and then we started playing so we tossed the coin and we lost the toss and they choose bat first match got started they scored 25 and all out now we had to bat my 2 player got down on zero and third one stay there and he made 15 runs and he also out now 

My turn got started I hade made 12 runs I hit 3 times 4 and we got win now the second inning got started we tossed again and then we won the toss but we

choose ball first second inning got started and they made 74 with 3 losses and now our turn start my first 2 player again got down on zero third one down on 

3 runs and now my turn I also out after making 2 runs second match we got lose 

And now third inning tossed again now this we again won the toss we choose bat this time match got started so I go on first this time and I got down on zero again and my rest players made 17 runs total and they came to bat his started 2 player down on 6 runs and then his team strong player came and he just hit 2 sixes and they won the match we got lose the match 

and then I went with them to drink the cold drink because that was the cold drink match we enjoyed and then we all got back to our houses and now I am going to sleep...


Lesson of the day-Never Lose Hope and Never Take your Defeat Seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehbar Khan Star Daily Rotine

  In a world that's constantly on the move, finding a balance between work, personal pursuits, and self-care is crucial. Meet Rehbar Kha...