Amazon.in

Friday 24 February 2023

My 3 Days Routine Talk (A Salesman) Part 7

                                                                Hello My Name is Rehbar


13-02-2023


Today I woke up late because I went back from my village yesterday so I woke and then I had to go to the gym because I had to pay the bill of gym owner 

but I was getting ready to go over there my mother told me that I have to pay bill of general stores because my father gave this responsibility to me

He said no to pay bill by himself so this responsibility comes on me so I went there I pay his bills and my bank balance got over I had to go to the gym but I couldn't go I had no money to pay bill of gym owner.

I came back to home my mother was like didn't you go the gym and I was like no I had no money so she said don't Leave the gym I will give you money I said ok then I went to meet my clint First Clint throw the Big No on my Face and then I went for the another one So What I saw his Shop is close I called him and told

I am at your shop where are you my friend he told me he is in birthday party one of his friend I said ok say happy birthday to y0ur friend from my side too and then I left there and went to meet my team mate.

My teammate phone was stolen 10 days back so he told me he want his contact back I told him about email id contact backup system and I did his contacts back and he got happy and I left from there too and get back to home

After that I took money from my Mother for the gym fee and went to the gym when I was going to the gym I found A Police giving me a hand to stop but I got scared I excelerate my bike and I did not stop and reached the gym very quickly and i did the gym and got back from there I had my dinner and Now I am going to sleep..



Lesson of the day-Never ever felt with emotions



15-02-2023


Today I woke Up Early and Went to the Gym after that I did not login today in the morning because I had 2 Schedule's today So Firstly I went to meet my old Clint who is going to join with me Cause I was in the village for some time I could meet him so basically I went there met him actually he is doing promotion of his shop for the New Customer Acquisition I also Gave him some of my Ideas for the shop promotion and he told me he will also join with me after some days

then I came back from there and then I login in regular company after 5 hours I logged out myself Because I had to go with One of my team mate for the unknown calling I reached to his home I called him He came and then we went for the called we did 3 calling after he told he know somewhere, Where He and I  can eat chicken so If we are talking about I can not say No so we went there we eat the chicken after that I dropped him in his house and get back from there after that I had dinner and now I am going to sleep...


Lesson of the day-Never ever give big break to your clint meeting 


20-02-2023


Today I woke up Exactly the time of Gym I quickly got up hurriedly went to the gym Today was a leg day I did heavy workout when I was coming from Back, My condition was worse after taking little bit rest I had Breakfast

Then I logged in for 1 hour after that I went to meet my regular clint because he was going to give sale today I tell something more about my business he was not ready to close the sale today because he did not have had money then I add some selected product in his cart

Then I got back from there when I was coming back I talked to my team mate he was telling me he just misunderstood something with senior regarding me so I took decision to meet my senior Actually I did not meet him since 1 month you defiantly read that in my first blog what was the misunderstanding of mine with senior so I went to meet him but he did not meet he told his mother to say that to me that he is not available so I came back from there with embarrassment face then I did login now my login got complete and I am going to sleep....


Lesson of the day-Never ever play with people ego 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehbar Khan Star Daily Rotine

  In a world that's constantly on the move, finding a balance between work, personal pursuits, and self-care is crucial. Meet Rehbar Kha...