Amazon.in

Wednesday 26 April 2023

My 3 Days Routine Talk (A Salesman) Part 8

Hi My Name Rehbar Khan


05-03-2023


Today I Woke up Early Compare to other Days Because My Mother was not at home So I had to made the breakfast for Everybody and Best thing was I didn't had to go to the GYM Becasue today was sunday, 
So I made the Breakfast after that I got Ready For the Schedules and I called my Team mate Asked him for the schedule We had to go the Morad Nagar.
So He Picked up my Call and Said We should leave for the Murad Nagar. So We Went to the Morad Nagar One of our team mate was already there who manage the schedule of there so we reached there and we went to our first 2 clints but unfortunately those clint were not there no issue we had a another so we went to the another person but the good things was he was also not available there,
So showing plan to the new people got cancelled, 
but no worry I had another plans and that was meetup with existing team so I met my new joinee team mate he still not ready to work with me becuase he is just sorting his own game I have met another ones teach them new skill regarding business,
After that I went back from there, I had lunch got loggin and now Login got completed and I am going to sleep...

Lesson of the day- Make Accurate Plan Before Going Anywhere 



12-03-2023

Today I woke up early but I didn't had to go to the gym I was thiniking I don't have any schedule today so I will just sort out of my personal things, Like Hair Cutting an all but I was wrong, 
One of my team mate call me around 9:30AM and He was saying You need get ready quickly becuase We have some schedule so I asked him how much time I have He said only 1 hour I was thinking 1 hour is enough to get me ready so I reached to the barber shop, Shop was preety full there was no space and chance to get my number come for hair cutting but I sat down there, he took completely 1 hour of mine for the cutting when I came back I had miscall from my team mate
I was going to call him back but he called me again and he is like what are doing men you have just wasted tottaly 1 hour I told him there was kinda crowd
in barber shop he gave me 15 minutes more then I quickly got into the shower and got ready afterthat he came at my door step and then we reached to our first
frustreted clint he was litterly frustraded from his life we just left him there and got to the next he was new clint who met me when i was eating peanut if you remamber my recent blog I showed him my plan he like the plan but little bit not interested he ask for the some time and I gave him now will what happen
when we will meet him again by the way we left from there and we were going back to home but my team began to say we should go to the another clint my another clint was to whom I forgot him because he was not much intersted in my business but we reached there we talked him littlebit and he order some snacks for us and then he just give the deal to us Sales close BOOM after that we came back, my team mate left me at my home
then I went to meet my aunty with my cousin brother he just did some shopping over there then we came back from there also it was to late to came from there so I had the dinner over there and now I am going to sleep.....

Lesson of the Day- Always ready and attentive there could be any plan  

24-04-2023

Today I woke up Early Because I was in the village to celebrate Eid ul Fitr- and Today I have to leave village to City Beacuse the Holidays is Finally over So I woke up and then I have got ready and then Me and My Brother Starded bike and now we got to the city after reaching at my city I wanted to login but I didn't, because I had little tiredness and couldn't be so energetic so I did sleep and then I woke in the Evining my team mate made a schedule to meet some of his clints So Me and my Team mate reached at the destination I started to show the plan to his clint, Meeting was going quite good after having complete meeting my buddy convence him to Sign up the registration foam, finally after making good effort foam got sign up BOOM, and then We came from there When we were coming from there we found a shop there of fish fry we ate fish fry and then we went back from there and now I am going to sleep...

Lesson of the day- Belive in yourself because Noone is going to do this for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehbar Khan Star Daily Rotine

  In a world that's constantly on the move, finding a balance between work, personal pursuits, and self-care is crucial. Meet Rehbar Kha...