Amazon.in

Sunday 22 January 2023

My 3 Days Routine Talk (A Salesman) Part 3

Hello I am Rehbar


16-01-2023


I woke up late again this morning. because of that I missed my GYM and I had lost of login hour, I slept late in night, Because I published my new blog yesterday. 

Well I wake up late and Miss my gym I do loss in my login And I pray for this thing to improve my habits I regret getting up late,

by the way Today I had to meet a clint that was scheduled by my teammate. I called him and confirmed the Schedule and I was ready to go but I have got his call back Meeting has been cancelled Clint has to leave, It was a bit annoying but Its ok.

 I logged in back I had to update something in my Pinterest account I did that, And my login was about to complete when my Internet Went out, I dropped my login and went to the gym after that when I came back from there my internet was Fixed So I logged in back After sometime My login got completed.

 Then my cousin brother came He had to solve some math's Questions with my help

Well I am also Week in Math But  I can solve 5th standard questions So I did that Now I am also going to sleep that's all.


Lesson-Change your habit as soon as possible you can do


Date-17-01-2023



This morning my same habit of getting up late repeated itself. An elderly person in our colony had expired, so I went to offer his prayers. After that I logged in Because Today was Tuesday, The market remains closed So I didn't go anywhere I went to the Gym in the evening too, I could not even talk to my Sir and as I told you He has deleted my number, Overall nothing happened today except Login and that wasn't satisfactory either nothing special happened today I am going to sleep


Lesson-If you can not Sacrifice you can not be successful


Date-18-01-2023


Today finally I woke up early but I did not get up early, It takes time to change a habit, doesn't it? I'm just learning to wake up early then I will Learn to get up early, by the way Today I went to GYM in the morning and came back, 

I had to go on my teammate Schedule, I called him but he refused to schedule today because He had to go to a party apart from this Today guests were gonna come to my house so I had to get some stuff from the market,

 I just wanted to buy Chiku and dates but the Fruitman was clever Salesman so He sold me grapes, papayas, oranges also, Bill was to be Rs 200 but he made that 500 rupees

This is called real shoplifting Well I came back from there and logged in but I didn't go out for sale today I just had to login, the guest arrived in the middle of login I stopped logging in and talked to him and then I logged in back today was such a day and now I am going to sleep


Lesson-Give Importance to your work first then do other things 


If You Like It Share It, If you did not like it still share this maybe your Friend will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehbar Khan Star Daily Rotine

  In a world that's constantly on the move, finding a balance between work, personal pursuits, and self-care is crucial. Meet Rehbar Kha...