Amazon.in

Wednesday 18 January 2023

My 3 Days Routine Talk (A Salesman) Part 2

Hello My Name is Rehbar


Date-13-01-2023


Today Finally I got up 2 hours earlier than yesterday And I could also go to Gym.. yesterday because of getting up late I missed the set of triceps in my gym.

I had to hit two sets today but I didn't even get up early enough to hit 2 sets I reached GYM I did a single set and I got back.

This time I took helmet and all the documents so that the police can't deduct my fine. 

I came back, talked to my teammate, asked for an update, what's going on in  market. After that Because today was friday so I takes a off from the sales job

So today I did simple login, after that my friend came, he got some benefit in his work so he decided to have a Momos party I obeyed him and took my cousin and went with him. When we reached some distance, the petrol of the bike ran out. I had to drag my bike a short distance on foot.

Then my friend Called one of his freind with bike, we got some petrol out of it. and I put some petrol in my bike Then I took the bike and went to the petrol pump then I filled up the petrol after that we went out to eat momos, My friend was driving very fast on the road Because of that  my cousin was scared which was also very risky So I took the bike from him and asked the cousin to ride So he decided to slow down the bike. we ate momos and then we came back

Then my cousin brought her CPU to fix it by me i don't fix CPU's i just checked normally and I couldn't Fixed that And he took his CPU back to home

My Login Was Completed I had dinner and now going to sleep Tomorrow I have to go for the Sell let's see what is going to happen..


Lesson-Always make people feel special


Date-14-01-2023


Today Finally, as usual, I got up late and reached GYM, I saw the GYM guy was doing the cleaning Looking like he was going to close the gym but he didn't.

When I came back from GYM, I had lost my 2 hours, Actually I earn hourly income from my regular company That's why I always say I lost my hour.

Well I came back from GYM and I logged in for 1 hour that's it and I went out for sale, Actually I do brand Promotion 

by the way I got my bike out and got ready to go I had only reached a short distance and I saw my Earbud has Fallen Somewhere, So I turned my bike and brought it back, then I found Earbud in the street. I Picked them up and then I went to work then I met my first Clint And he dropped me off at the store and went off on his own, 

He did not Came back, so I had to leave him. After that I went to meet my 2nd Clint Whose Name is Praveen, He has a grocery shop he refused to join my Brand

He says, He doesn't have a time and He rejected My proposal, So I got little sad and then I went to meet my Team Member and I discussed with him that How we can grow our work More Fastly and then I Scheduled some of his plans and then I called my 3rd clint and He did not pick my call up and then I called my 4th clint and He also did not pick my call up so I did just Morally Down and then I got back to the home and  heated the food and ate that

After that back to login Today there was a big loss, nothing came out of the business of sale, on top of that there was loss of login too. Well, I am going to sleep now

I have to read a book related to the sale, which I am missing since 3 days due to Thinking that I am not getting some results, what is the benefit to read this Maybe I am doing wrong, Well tomorrow the Team mate have some schedules to settle. lets see what happens tomorrow..


Lesson-Don't Scare From Rejections Ratio Matters Everywhere 


Date-15-01-2023


Today Finally I woke up late as usual and called my team mate what's the update to finish 

so that I can manage my schedule, He told me about his schedule and then I started preparing for my Schedule, I had only one scheduled today which Got canceled then I decided to Login I had logged in for 2 hours and then

I went out on the schedule with my Team mate, We ate guavas on the way then he called his Clint and his Clint refuse to meet us His Clint said that his brother does not want him to work with us. after hearing this I talked to his Clint and we decided to meet him then we reached him and I said to him can he introduce me to his brother so that I can tell him about my brands but He Denied We just spend some more time with him, 

I tried to convince him for my work but he did not agree. Then I came back from there and I freed my Team Mate and then back to login I had only logged in for 2 hours and then my Cousin brother came home, I wanted to do my brother's arm wrestling with my friend, My Friend was feel proud that no one can beat him in arm's wrestling, I called him. The game had begun, There Was a tough fight with both of them but eventually my brother got win, 

Actually he defeated me lots of time but he could not defeat my cousin After that they left I Completed my rest login, Now I am going to sleep and I have to read book related to sale Which I have not been able to read for a long time, which is very wrong, I will try and see today.


Lesson-Don't Be Over Confident 


If You Like It Share It, If you did not like it still share this maybe your Friend will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehbar Khan Star Daily Rotine

  In a world that's constantly on the move, finding a balance between work, personal pursuits, and self-care is crucial. Meet Rehbar Kha...